DISCLAIMER AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
You may access and use this website if you agree to be legally bound by the terms set out below. If you do not agree to be legally bound by those terms please do not access and/or use www.cnwl.nhs.uk/spor.This website is only intended for use by people who live in England.
Changes to terms
Who manages this website?
This website is managed by the Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL).
What information do we collect?
We collect the following kind of information from people visiting the website:
- Site usage information, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
- If you complete and submit the Single Point of Referral (SPOR) form, we will save all information provided for a period of 30 days after which it will be deleted in line with information governance regulations.
The metrics obtained through the use of first-party Google Analytics cookies do not include any information that would allow CNWL to identify visitors individually to the website; the data is anonymous. The anonymised data that is collected is stored on Google’s servers.
The Google Analytics data sharing policy offers CNWL the option to share analytics data either ‘Anonymously with Google and others’ or with ‘Google products only’. UK government websites that use Google Analytics have been advised not to select either of these options. CNWL has chosen not to share the analytics data in either of these ways.
Full details on the cookies set by Google Analytics are published on the Google website. Google also publishes a browser add-on to allow you to choose that that information about your website visit is not sent to Google Analytics.
- What personal information CNWL collects
- How CNWL uses your personal information
- When (if ever) CNWL shares your personal information with someone else
How we use your information
Information collected by CNWL is used to:
- Improve the content and design of the website CNWL will never share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes. CNWL doesn’t pass on your personal information to any other website.
Third party content and linking to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to this site from another website
These policies will explain how they collect and use your personal information, and whether they pass this on to websites they link you to.
Data Protection Notice
Under the Data Protection Act, CNWL must protect any information collected from you. We use leading technologies and encryption software to protect your data, and maintain strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
Access to your information
For a copy of any information collected about you through any of the above